At Home Kidcreate Clay Coil Bowl, Aurora Borealis, PIcasso Portrait Kits (Grades: K-6)
Courses - Youth / District 197 / At Home Kits / Arts & Crafts Kits -
197 Fall Youth Enrichment 2020
Pictures of the 3 Projects in this kit.
At Home Art Kits with Online Instruction.
Do-at-home art kits with online instructional videos are now available from Kidcreate Studio! These art kits are so much fun; it’s like having your very own private art teacher! The kit contains an easy to follow lesson plan, a link to a correlating online instructional video taught by a Kidcreate Studio art teacher, art materials needed to create one fridge-worthy masterpiece and additional suggestions for online learning that relate to the art lesson.
Advantages of Art Kits with Online Instruction
- Art kit will be shipped to your home, or you can select to pick-up the kit for $12 less--Pick up times are Wednesday 3-4pm and Thursday 10-11am at Kidcreate Studios in Woodbury.
- You will select either mail to home or pick-up when registering.
- Online instruction available 24/7.
- Suggestion for additional online learning.
What age range are the kits for?
1. The art kits are currently being created for elementary-aged kids. With adult supervision, the kits can also be used for preschoolers as well.
This Kit Contains The Following 3 Art Projects:
1. Clay Coil Bowl: Let’s create a clay coil bowl! We will learn a special clay technique to build these unique creations.
2. Aurora Borealis: Let’s create a night scape scene inspired by the Northern Lights! We’ll learn about the colorful light display that occurs near the North Pole as we create our masterpieces!
3. Picasso Portraits: Let’s create a self-portrait inspired by one of our favorite artists- Pablo Picasso! We will use inspiration from Picasso’s cubist style to create very special portraits.
Can I see an example of the online instruction?
1. Yes! We are hosting the videos on YouTube. A private link to the video will be listed in the lesson plan kit. Only people with the link can access the videos. Go here to view one of the videos: