At Home Kidcreate Monet Water Lillies, Oops A La Mode & Clay Mosaic Kits (Grades: K-6)
Courses - Youth / District 197 / At Home Kits / Arts & Crafts Kits -
197 Fall Youth Enrichment 2020
Pictures of the 3 Projects in this kit.
At Home Art Kits with Online Instruction.
Do-at-home art kits with online instructional videos are now available from Kidcreate Studio! These art kits are so much fun; it’s like having your very own private art teacher! The kit contains an easy to follow lesson plan, a link to a correlating online instructional video taught by a Kidcreate Studio art teacher, art materials needed to create one fridge-worthy masterpiece and additional suggestions for online learning that relate to the art lesson.
Advantages of Art Kits with Online Instruction
- Art kit will be shipped right to the home.
- Online instruction available 24/7.
- Suggestion for additional online learning.
What age range are the kits for?
1. The art kits are currently being created for elementary-aged kids. With adult supervision, the kits can also be used for preschoolers as well.
This Kit Contains The Following 3 Art Projects:
1. Clay Mosaic: Let’s create a mosaic out of air dry clay and beads! Clay by itself makes great art, but adding beads or sequins makes it even better! Air-dry clay will be used to create a fun and funky mosaic.
2. Oops A La Mode: Let’s create a silly spilled ice cream come out of clay- its Oops a la Mode! We’ll learn about Wayne Thiebaud as we create a silly ice cream sculpture out of air-dry clay and paint.
3. Monet's Lily Pads: Let’s create a beautiful masterpiece inspired by the amazing artist ClaudeMonet! We will use tinfoil, tissue paper and more create our masterpieces.
Can I see an example of the online instruction?
1. Yes! We are hosting the videos on YouTube. A private link to the video will be listed in the lesson plan kit. Only people with the link can access the videos. Go here to view one of the videos: